I have been crazy busy recently and have falled behind in my writing. To make up for that I have taken the easy way out and posted a new series of pictures.

Enjoy!


This is a photo of me with my local counter part in our current computer lab. The coats we are both wearing are used by all Togolese private school teachers to keep chalk dust off their clothes. The school had one made for me my first couple weeks there. On the pocket it says 'Ismael - Informatician' (Translation: Ismael - Computer God)


I decided I needed to put another picture of my cat online for my sister. I swore i would never take pictures of my pets like this. But what to do.


Why I am in Africa. Need i say more?


Where I had French class every morning for three months. This is also the location of the dreaded turkey murder. :)


Two of my host sisters in the family kitchen.


Me dancing. I am never sure if people are laughing because I dance well and that's weird or I dance badly and that's funny. In the end Im just happy that people are laughing (i guess...)


One of the best bars in my city. Anyone that comes and visits WILL get taken here.

That does it for this little update. Look for an interesting update about a project I am working on coming online in the next couple weeks.

Until then...

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Your host sisters are adorable! Oh, and so is your cat ;-) Keep on dancing!

ahmet can said...

Thanks Best Regards
mirc
mirç
mırc
mırç
mircturk
turkmirc
turkiyemirc
mircturkiye
mirch
mırch
mirc indir
mirc yükle
mirc yukle
mırc indir
mırc yukle
mirc turkiye
turkiye mirc
turk mirc
mirc turk
türkçe mirc
türkce mirc
türkçe mırc
turkce mirc
turkçe mirc
turkçe mırc
turkce mirc
mirc chat
mirc sohbet
mirc ara
muhabbet
chat
blog
muhabbet
forum
forum
turkiyeforum
türk forum
mirc
mircturk
turkmirc
mirc indir
sohbet
chat
bedava sohbet
turksohbet
turkiye sohbet
sohbet odaları
bedava chat
chat odaları
türk chat
türkiye chat
turkada
turkmirc
mirc inndir
karar

Blogger said...

Thanks so much for this! This is exactly what I was looking for

mirc
mırc
mirch
mirç
Türkçe Mirc
turkce mirc mırç mirc indir mirc download mirc
mirc indir islami sohbet kelebek kelebek script kelebek sohbet kelebek mirc mirc indir kameralı mirc chat çet cet çet yap görüntülü çet sohbet kanalları kameralı sohbet kanalları
sohbet odaları sohbet odası sohbet odaları eğlence
mirc
sevgili sevgi arkadaş arkadaş ara arkadaş bul arkadaşlık bedava sohbet arkadaşlık sitesi arkadaşlık siteleri partner keyifyap güzel mesajlar oto araba şarkı sözleri biyografi astroloji
tarot falı
yemek tarifleri
kameralı sohbet
ikinci el
gazete
gazeteler
günlük gazeteler
erzurum
bedava domain
ücretsiz
benimurl
parça kontör
kontör yükle
sohbet
radyo dinle
radyo mydonose
bedava blog
ücretsiz blog

red said...

thank you



sohbet
muhabbet
mirc
sevgi

Anonymous said...

酒店喝酒

酒店消費

喝花酒

粉味


寒假打工

酒店小姐

酒店應徵

禮服店

酒店日領

便服酒店

酒店經紀

便服店

酒店上班

酒店打工


台北禮服酒店



台北酒店經紀

酒店

酒店pt

台北酒店經紀

酒店兼差

台北酒店

台北便服酒店

酒店工作

台北禮服店

酒店公關

酒店午場

台北酒店公關

酒店行政

酒店資訊

vuong said...

整体学校
当日配達
賃貸川西市
ピアノ レンタル
越谷 一戸建て
埼玉 一戸建て
朝霞 マンション
懐中時計 修理
季節の花
小さいサイズ
相続相談
投資顧問 株
ビクトリアシークレット
先物
流し台
資格 介護
さいたま市 一戸建て
オメガ 時計修理
介護施設 川崎
中目黒 アパート
バイク駐車場
貸しコンテナ
ケータリング 東京
債務整理 平塚
カップリングパーティー
杉並区 一戸建て
国分寺 不動産
不動産 立川
チラシ作成
蛇口 水漏れ
ニキビ跡
女性離婚
新興株
アメリカ旅行
洗面台
志木 不動産

Microsoft Office 2007 said...

NEVERTHELESS, THE CIVIL LAW is and must be neutral about who has a more noble or rewarding faith. The breakaway parishes ought to win every Office 2010facet of the lawsuit not becauseMicrosoft Office 2010 their beliefs or their politics are better, Microsoft wordbut because both lawOffice 2007and equity, along with common sense, are on Microsoft Officetheir side.Microsoft Office 2007 Not only does Virginia state law (the Division Statute)Office 2007 keyexplicitly apply to just such a Office 2007 downloadsituation as now exists, but the history Office 2007 Professionalespecially of The Falls Church argues against the claims of Outlook 2010the Virginia Diocese with which theyMicrosoft outlookhave disassociated.Microsoft outlook 2010First, The Falls Church wasWindows 7 founded, formed, and developed long before the diocese, or the national Episcopal Church, even existed.

DeadLy said...

thank you article.. sohbet